You cannot get louis vuitton bags cheap. Quality comes with a cost. This cost is because of the number of efforts that go into making these bags and the time it takes to make one. So to create something magical it takes dedicated efforts and time. In the same way, if you wish to keep your skin healthy and protect it during summer it does take efforts from your end and a little of your time every day-
When the warm summer starts peeping in it might be great to get out and have fun. But skin damage from sun exposure is one thing that stops many from doing what they love on a warm summer day. Here are some steps to take to ensure that your skin stays protected while you go and make every summer day a memorable one –
- Never step out without a sunscreen. You should also make sure that you choose a good one which is effective in blocking UV-A and UV-B rays. Look for the SPF rating of the sunscreen. The effects start wearing off even when you use the best one, so keep it with you to reapply as and when required.
- Stop the extra heavy winter creams which might lead to excess sweating during the summers.
- Do not be afraid to break a sweat. But make sure that you follow a healthy skin cleansing routine after you sweat.
- Use a hat or scarf when you go to the beach or a place where you feel extreme heat. This would block direct exposure of your face, hair and neck skin to the sun.
- Drink plenty of water as your body tends to get dehydrated easily during the summers
- Apply a lip balm to keep your lips moisturized
- Your skin does need a moisturizer even during the summers. Choose a water-based light moisturizer that is easily absorbed.