Beauty experts around the world have many clients whose only quest is to look young and beautiful, keeping away those skin rashes; acne and pimples are more challenging than riding the giant wheel! The pesky skin issues can be kept at bay if the skin care routine is religiously followed, well most of us have those cheat days where we binge on a tub of ice cream, pizzas, and sodas. Then follows the rigorous search for creams, serums, and visit the beauty salon to get rid of the skin pigmentation. Running to the dermatologist to fix simple skin problems could be heavy on the wallets.
- Does your skin redden up when exposed to the sun? Or you are just about to be embarrassed calm down and relax, there is nothing wrong, or any medical condition, it is just being sensitive to certain emotions, taste like spicy food that is quite common
- small white bumps around the nose, chins, there comes the splat of skin and aging effects creams dabbed on the face, it is better to leave it and not apply any cream or oil-based product that could worsen and swell them those dead skins trapped beneath the skin, they will disappear within few days
- heat rashes are quite common in the summer season, as we perspire the pores get blocked and forms rashes that could be irritating, taking a cool bath with mint leaves on the water will soothe the rashes without scratching them
- washing innerwear in chemical-laden liquid could immediately cause skin rashes and infection, use mild detergents and wash clothes separately so that the bacteria are not spread around the family
- eat healthy and nutritious food, a lot of fresh fruits, vegetables cleaned well like salads will give the energy and keep the stomach light and skin healthier.